Thursday, November 9, 2006

Welcome!

If you are reading this then you probably have already read my latest (and last) post at From the Pulpit. Since I'm not regularly preaching right now, but am doing a myriad of other things, I have decided to rename my blog to Preach the Word. I believe that change can be a good thing and the former blog has been around for quite a while now. Plus, I got impatient for Blogger Beta to be made available to From the Pulpit and Blogger has promised that all of my previous posts will be imported to Preach the Word. Other then these changes, the scope of this blog will remain the same: to preach Christ crucified, buried, and risen (and to preach other things as well) in the hope that all may come to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.

2 comments:

Charlie Wallace said...

Haha...I didn't think of that. I was trying to do a garnet and black theme. I may change it.

*jcg said...

patience is a virtue my friend :) can't believe you changed blogs to get beta! hahahahahah you know i love it.