Saturday, December 30, 2006

Bow-Ties



Nathan Finn and I somehow digressed in our conversation to talking about fashion (egads!), in particular bow-ties and searsucker suits. I know there are at least a few other people who read this blog that love a good bow-tie. In my not-always-humble opinion, there is one store (well actually two) in the world (Charleston and London) that make the grandest bow-ties known to man:

Ben Silver

With the miracles of the internet one does not have to travel to the Holy City nor skip across the pond to buy one of these fantastic pieces of cloth - he can now burn $70 on-line!

Remember, as you look - one glance is fine...more then one glance is lustful!

5 comments:

Nathan Finn said...

Suh-wheeet! Very nice. I frequent bowtieclub.com and the Brooks Brothers Outlet. I have also been known to purchase the occasional cheap knock-off from a "ghetto" mall store if it seems to be of reasonable quality and no one would ever guess its point of origin. My mother-in-law, who is a seamstress, actually made me a bowtie for Christmas (navy and silver) which is very cool and quite meaningful.

NAF

Charlie Wallace said...

A homemade bowtie - wow that is pretty cool.

Charlie Wallace said...

Drew,

I've seen. You should get a blog and post pictures. What people don't know is that you're 6'4" - way to buck the system!

Nathan Finn said...

Andrew

I have never met you, but based on the description you have provided in the comments here, I know exactly who you are!

NAF

Anonymous said...

God bless Southern gentlemanly dress, and long live the bowtie!